Susan Kim is a popular American journalist who is very popularly known for her being an anchor at the TMJ4 channel. She is also a married woman who has three children right now. She seems to be very proud of being their mother. Apart from the news, she is very much interested in golf and even plays the sport during her spare time.
Quick Facts: Susan Kim
According to her, Susan is working as a journalist, not just for fun, but ‘to make some difference’. She is a very experienced anchor and has been serving for TMJ4 for years now. Currently, she is actually working as a co-anchor of the popular show named Live at Daybreak.
She loves her job and her motto in life is to always smile which is why we can see her smiling in almost all of her pictures on social media platforms. She is really a hard-working personality who shows a lot of passion for her work. This is the reason why she has been such a successful journalist.
10 Facts About Susan Kim:
- Susan Kim’s exact date of birth is not known. However, she seems to be in her forties currently.
- There is not much information about her height, weight, and other body measurements.
- She is an American who was born in Milwaukee, USA. She has still been living there.
- Professionally, she is well-known as a journalist who is currently working as a co-anchor in Live at Daybreak aired on TMJ4 channel.
- We do not know anything about her parents as well as siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Susan is currently under review.
- She is a married woman who shares a total number of three children with her husband.
- She completed her graduation in journalism from one of the universities in the USA.
- Susan is active on Facebook, Instagram, and also on Twitter.
- She has more than 15.3 thousand followers on Twitter, more than 6900 fans following on Facebook, and also more than 4000 followers on Instagram.