Susan Landau is a multitalented scholar who has expertise in engineering, mathematics, cybersecurity; cryptography, etc. Landau is perhaps best known for her testimony in the ‘FBI v. Apple case’ that rocked the cybersecurity world.
The engineer also has an algorithm that she invented called Landau’s algorithm. Susan Landau is also popular as the wife of political consultant David Axelrod, who worked as the chief strategist for the Barack Obama administration.
Quick Facts: Susan Landau: David Axelrod Wife Age, Family and Net Worth
|Birthday||June 3, 1954|
|Profession||Cyber Security Expert; Mathematician|
|Net Worth||$5 million to $10 million|
|Education||Princeton , Cornell , MIT, Bronx Science|
This would model out to a popular vote win of 7-8 million votes-more than twice the margin @HillaryClinton beat @realDonaldTrump by in 2016.
It took a few days to count ‘em. The battlegrounds were tight. But this is a healthy margin! https://t.co/dnnYkopqp6
— David Axelrod (@davidaxelrod) November 8, 2020
10 Facts About Susan Landau
- Susan Landau’s age as of November 2020 is 66 years old. She was born on June 3, 1954, in New York, the USA.
- Her family lived around the Bronx area where she grew up and later got an education from.
- David Axelrod’s wife Susan Landau possibly has a net worth of more than $5 million to $10 million but the exact figures are not available in the media.
- She amassed this net worth from a career in cybersecurity and engineering.
- Landau has worked more than 40 years in the industry and in that time has been employed at some of the world’s biggest companies like Google. Indeed, she was a Senior Staff Privacy Analyst at the international giant.
- One of the most notable events of her career was when she testified in court in the FBI vs. Apple case in which she supported Apple and said that weakening the security of their phones would harm the US.
- Susan has been married to David Axelrod since the late 1970s, as a matter of fact, they tied the knot in 1979.
- They have been together for more than 40 years. Susan and David have a nice family and they share 3 kids together.
- David became the senior advisor to the President in 2009 and left the post in 2011.
- He mentions his wife and kids in his memoir, ‘Believer: My Forty Years in Politics’.