Tamara Day is well-known for her job as a television personality and has been currently appearing in the popular television show named Bargain Mansions since the year 2017. In the television show, she works as a home renovator and is specialized in restoring the houses that many people are scared to take on for renovation. Where is Bargain Mansions filmed? From various sources, we have found out that the show has been filmed in Kansas City for the past three years.
Quick Facts: Tamara Day Husband, Net Worth: Everything to Know About Bargain Mansions Star
|Birthday||August 20, 1976|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Profession||Television Personality, Home Renovator, Actress|
|Parents||Ward Schraeder and Trish Schraeder|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||Kansas State University|
Apart from Bargain Mansions, she has appeared in other seven different reality shows. Some of the other popular ones include Little Money Mansions, Design At Your Door, DIY Ultimate Retreat 2017, etc. Also, she is an actress who appeared as a woman in the 2007 short movie named The Mailbox.
10 Facts on Tamara Day:
- Tamara Day is a married woman and she has been married to her husband, Bill Day since the year 2001.
- In fact, she and her husband share a total number of four children together – 1 daughter and 3 sons.
- According to Wikia Bio, the estimated net worth of Tamara Day is approximately $1 million as of 2020.
- Talking about her education, she had completed her Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Kansas State University.
- Moving onto her age, as she was born on August 20, 1976, Tamara Day is currently 44 years old.
- Also, we have found out that she stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches and weighs around 62 kg.
- Moreover, we can find Tamara Day on Instagram as @tamaraday and she has earned a total of 63.8 thousand followers already.
- Also, she can be followed on Twitter (1.2 thousand followers) and Facebook (26 thousand followers) too.
- Speaking about her family, Tamara Day’s dad is Ward Schraeder and her mother’s name is Trish Schraeder.
- Furthermore, Tamara Day owns her own interior design studio in Prairie Village, Kansas.