Teddi Pritzker is the daughter of the famous American businessman and philanthropist, J.B Pritzker. She is popular since she was born. And all that credit goes to her famous parents. Some children are very lucky because they get all the privileges because of their famous parents.
However, some children also cannot handle the fame of their parents is the right way. But unlike some of them, Teddi has handled the fame of her father in the right way and she has not let it get into her head. Know more details about Teddi Pritzker from the facts below.
Quick Facts: Teddi Pritzker Age: 10 Facts On J. B. Pritzker”s Daughter
|Parents||J.B Pritzker and Mary Kathryn Muenster|
10 Facts About Teddi Pritzker
- Teddi Pritzker is an American personality. She was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- She was born to her parents, father J.B Pritzker and mother Mary Kathryn Muenster. Her father is currently serving as the 43rd Governor of Illinois.
- The details about her age and birthday are not available. However, we do know that she is in her teenage.
- Teddi Pritzker has one sibling, her small brother who is named Donny. He was named after Teddi’s late grandfather Donald.
- We don’t have the information regarding Teddi’s statics of height, weight, and other body measurements.
- Detailed information about her academic background is not available. However, we know that she has joined one of the universities in Chicago.
- Teddi Pritzker has an uncle named Anthony Pritzker and an aunt Penny Pritzker. She also has cousins who are Rose Pritzker Traubert, and Lizzy Pritzker.
- Since she doesn’t have the dedicated Wikipedia page, lots of information about her is still unavailable.
- She has kept her personal life very private. So, there is no information regarding her dating life and boyfriend.
- Teddi is very secretive when it comes to her personal life. Hence, she has also kept her social media private.