Tennie James is one of the most famous financial consultants in America. Moreover, he is also quite popular for being the husband of April Ryan who is a White House Correspondent for CNN.
Furthermore, he is an Alma mater of St. Joseph University.
Quick Facts: Tennie James
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Education||St. Joseph University|
10 Facts of Tennie James
- Tennie James is one of the most famous financial consultants in America.
- The details on when he celebrates his birthday is still unknown.
- At the moment, we don’t know his exact date of birth, however, judging from his pics, he seems to be in his early 50’s.
- Concerning his early life, very little information is available on the media.
- Regarding his educational background, he is an Alma mater of St. Joseph University.
- Looking into his personal life, he is in a marital relationship with April Ryan who is a White House Correspondent for CNN.
- The couple has two beautiful children, however, the names of their children will be updated soon.
- James doesn’t seem to be active on social media, however, you can follow him on Twitter under the name @tennie10.
- Tennie stands tall at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs 70 kg. The detail of his body measurements will be updated soon.
- According to various media sources, his current net worth in the market is under review.
View this post on Instagram
I was on the phone with my best bud @jawnmurray telling him how good the @CrabCab food truck was outside of @CNN. He was nearby and came right over, parked and got him some. Of course the people were looking at us wondering why we were laughing so hard. That’s just what we do when we’re together!