Thayer Wiederhorn is an heir to Andrew Wiederhorn’s net worth of $140 million dollars.
Thayer Wiederhorn is famous as a celebrity family member. He is the husband of Brooke Brinson, a reality Tv star. Brooke herself is famous for her mother, Kim Richards. But she has also appeared in the Bravo Tv reality show, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
However, it is not the only source of Thayer’s fame. He is also the son of a successful American businessman and entrepreneur, Andrew Wiederhorn. Andrew established Willshire Credit Corporation and served as its CEO for several years. His son, Thayer is also a part of the company. Here are the 10 facts to know about Thayer Wiederhorn.
Quick Facts: Thayer Wiederhorn Net Worth: 10 Facts On Brooke Brinson Husband
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
10 Facts on Thayer Wiederhorn
- Thayer Wiederhorn is best known for being the spouse of a reality Tv star, Brooke Brinson.
- Moreover, his family has an estimated net worth of around $145 Million. His father owns the dining franchise company, FAT, which is most popular as Fatburger.
- Thayer Wiederhorn and Brooke married each other on August 2, 2014. They were together for quite some time then.
- Moreover, the couple shared their vows in a wedding ceremony that took place in Bel Air, Los Angeles, California.
- Similarly, Thayer is around 30 to 35 years old at the moment. His wife, Brooke is 34 years old.
- However, he doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now. He has a height of around 5 feet and 9 inches.
- As of now, Thayer does the job of marketing executive in the FAT Brands Inc.
- Talking about this family, he was born to a multi-millionaire father, Andrew Wiederhorn. Andrew is the CEO of FAT Brands and WCC.
- Furthermore, Thayer has two children with his wife, Brook. He has two sons, Hunter and Hucksely, who are 1 and 3 years old respectively.
- Lastly, he does have an Instagram presence. Even though he is not much active, his Insta account has more than 8000 followers.