Thilo Kehrer is a german professional football player who plays as a defender currently for the Paris Saint-German club. He was born on September 21, 1996, in Tubingen, Germany. He is 23 years old.
He started his youth career from his homeplace Tubingen where he played for the TSG Tubingen club. He is among the fastest player in Germany and also has captained the youth team playing for the Under 21 Germany team.
His father is German whereas his mother is Burundian and their parents spend half of the life living in Africa and he has a sister named Sarah Kehrer. Thilo and his parents lived at Pfaffingen, a district of Ammerbuch and while living there he went to town’s elementary school where he played his first competitive sports.
Quick Facts: Thilo Kehrer
|Height||6 ft 1 inch|
|Siblings||Sarah Kehrer (Sister)|
|Net Worth||91 Million Euro|
|Salary||5 Million Euro per year|
10 Facts about Thilo Kehrer:
- Thilo Kehrer was (born On September 21, 1996) from a young age he started playing professional football for the club level.
- Thilo Kehrer was among the fastest and most athletic kids while playing for the elementary school.
- He is flexible with both right and left leg while playing his game.
- He scored a brace for Schalke to help them finish second on the league table in the 2017/2018 season and help them secure a spot for the champions league.
- He was transferred from Schalke to PSG(Paris Saint Germany) in 2018 for 37 Million euros.
- Thilo Kehrer is among the famous german footballer who has their own Wikipedia page.
- His net worth is around 91 Million Dollars.
- His sister Sarah Kehrer was once dating another famous German Footballer Serge Gnabry.
- Thilo Kehrer’s relationship is not public yet but he has a child named Nala who was born during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.
- Thilo Kehrer won the U-21 Euros in 2017 with Germany as he was the captain of the team.