Tom Hoge is a native of Statesville, North Carolina, recognized as an American professional golfer. He has been playing on the PGA Tour since 2015.
After graduating from college, Tom pursued his career in golf in 2011. The same year, he won the 2011th Canadian Tour Players Cup. Then, he started playing on the Web.com Tour for two years, from 2012 to 2014.
Quick Facts: Tom Hoge Wife And Net Worth: Is He Married? 10 Facts And Bio
|Height||6 feet 1 inch (1.85 meters),|
|Weight||175 lb (79 kg).|
|Education||Texas Christian University|
10 Facts On Tom Hoge
- How old is Tom Hoge? He was born on 15 May 1989, and As of 2020, his age is 31.
- His hometown lies in Statesville, North Carolina. Currently, he resides in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Since he is a native of North Carolina, Tom holds an American nationality. Also, Tom possesses white ethnicity.
- Hoge stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 meters), and his weight is 175 lb (79 kg).
- Talking about his educational background, Tom completed his study at Texas Christian University in 2011. The same year, he had his PGA debut.
- Is He Married? Tom is married to his wife, Kelly, confirmed by pgatour.com. Also, albanyherald.com claimed that he was married in early December 2017.
- Before his professional debut in Golf, he had secured few amateur wins to his name. Some of them are the 2006th North Dakota Stroke Play Championship, 2009th Minnesota Amateur, and 2010th Minnesota Amateur.
- After his debut on PGA Tour in 2015, Tom secured the lead after 36-holes and Tiger Woods at the 2015th Wyndham Championship.
- From his career as a golfer, Hoge has earned a fruitful amount of income. As per the report of espn.com, his earnings are $634,955. Also, to date, he has earned about $5,624,204 from his career, confirmed by sportrac.com.
- Tom Hoge, being a celebrated personality in sports, has made a spot on the Wikipedia page. Also, details about his personal life are available on our website.