Jo Lasorda is the wife of the MLB legend, Tommy Lasorda. The Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, manager, and coach has been pronounced dead on January 7, 2021, in his home.
The hall of fame manager died at the age of 93. As per the reports, the cause of his death was cardiopulmonary arrest. Even though he was rushed to the hospital, the baseball legend died within an hour.
Quick Facts: Tommy Lasorda Wife Jo Lasorda And Family: Where Is She Now?
|Children||Laura and Tom Lasorda Jr|
Moreover, Jo and Tommy Lasorda were married for more than two-thirds of their lives. They tied the knots in 1950 and had been together ever since. The two of them also shared two children with each other.
Celebpie extends the deepest condolences to the deceased family and friends.
We mourn the passing of Hall of Fame manager Tommy Lasorda. He was 93. pic.twitter.com/fkPf67iH7h
— MLB (@MLB) January 8, 2021
10 Facts on Jo Lasorda
- Jo Lasorda is a celebrity spouse who is famous for being the wife of the Dodgers baseball legend, Tommy Lasorda.
- The former Dodgers star died at the age of 93. He met his demise on January 7, 2021.
- Reports confirm that Tommy Lasorda died of a cardiopulmonary attack. He was having heart problems for a few months.
- As per Celebrity Net Worth, Tommy Lasorda had a net worth of over $15 million.
- Moving on, his wife, Jo Lasorda is yet to speak about Tommy’s death publicly.
- Jo and Tommy shared their marital vows in 1950. They were together ever since.
- As a result, they shared two children. Jo’s daughter’s name is Laura and she also has a son, Tom Lasorda Jr.
- At the moment, Jo Lasorda is alive and in good health. Moreover, she is currently grieving.
- Her husband, Tommy Lasorda spent his entire baseball career with the Los Angeles Dodgers, first as a successful pitcher and then, as a successful manager.
- Hence, he was chosen as a member of the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1997 for his managerial career.