Trevor Bauer is one of the most admired professional Baseball player who is from the United States of America. In 2019 he signed a contract with Cincinnati Reds where he was guaranteed an average yearly salary of $17,500,000. However, Trevor’s net worth is yet to be disclosed.
|Birthday||January 17, 1991|
|Parents||Warren and Kathy Bauer|
He is most famous for showcasing his fantastic baseball skills. Mostly known for playing as a Pitcher Trevor does not represent any team currently and is a free agent.
In the initial days, he started his baseball journey as a college player where he first played for the UCLA Bruins baseball team. And as of today, Bauer is one of the most active baseball players.
10 Facts about Trevor Bauer:
- Trevor Bauer’s birth name is Trevor Andrew Bauer.
- On January 17, 1991, Trevor was born in North Hollywood, California.
- Bauer’s age as of 2020 is 29 years old and he will be celebrating his 30th birthday in 2021.
- Trevor measures 1.85m tall in height. And his body weight as per his Wikipedia is 86 Kg.
- Bauer’s social media handle Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube is filled with thousands of followers and fans.
- On Instagram, 248 thousand people follow the baseball player, and his account is verified. Whereas on Twitter Trevor is followed by 400.6 thousand people and on his YouTube channel he has gained 109 thousand subscribers.
- Warren and Kathy Bauer are Trevor’s parents and he grew up with his family being a big fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Bauer is not married and as of 2020, he is single. However, previously the baseball star has had been in one relationship with his partner/girlfriend.
- As of 2020, he is a free agent. In 2020 Trevor Bauer won the NL Cy Young Award.
- Teams Trevor has played for are Arizona Diamodbacks (2012), Cleveland Indians (2013-2019), and Cincinnati Reds (2019-2020).