Tye Strickland is an American television personality. He is famous for being a celebrity husband. He is the husband of Melissa Rycroft who is an American host, dancer, and television personality. Soon after the marriage between Tye and Melissa, Tye became popular and got limelight for being the partner of Melissa. That’s obvious to happen when you’re married to a popular person.
Tye is the owner of an Insurance agency in Dallas, Texas. He works as an Insurance agent. Know more about Tye Strickland from the facts below.
Quick Facts: Tye Strickland
|Birthday||9th April, 1981|
|Height||Around 6 feet|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
10 Facts About Tye Strickland
- Tye Strickland was born in the year 1981. He is 39 years of age as of 2020. Moreover, he celebrates his birthday on every 9th day of April.
- He was born and raised in United States, and he holds American nationality. Moreover, he belongs to the White ethnic background.
- There is no information available about Tye’s parents, siblings, and other family members.
- Tye doesn’t have a Wikipedia page. But there are other sources on the internet with information about him.
- Tye is a married man. He is married to his wife Melissa Rycroft. The couple got married on the 12th of December, 2009.
- Tye and Melissa met for the first time while attending a party in the year 2005.
- Tye has three children together with his wife. Two of them are boys named Cayson Jack and Beckett Thomas and one is daughter named Ava Grace.
- Tye has a tattoo in his wrist. The tattoo is the name of his daughter “Ava Grace” in the handwriting of his wife.
- He stands the height of around 6 feet. But we don’t have the details regarding his body weight and other measurements.
- Tye is estimated to have a net worth of about $1.5 million.