Vanessa Yurkevich is a journalist. She is a digital correspondent at CNN.
Quick Facts: Vanessa Yurkevich
|November 29, 1985
|34 Years Old
|5 Feet And 10 Inches
Vanessa is also a political and business correspondent. Vanessa first worked at ABC News as an intern. After that, she joined CBS News in the year 2006. She also worked as a freelance producer in associated press. In addition, she has experience of working as a field producer in NY1.
Vanessa is currently the reporter at CNN from 6 years continuously starting from October 2014.
Facts On Vanessa Yurkevich
- Vanessa Yurkevich was born on the 29th of November 1985. She is 34 years age but looks younger than her actual age.
- Vanessa has an attractive face with a height of 5 feet and 10 inches. She also has a stunning figure with a weight of 63 kilograms.
- She has an approximate net worth of around $500 thousand. According to sources, the average salary of CNN journalist is estimated to be between $69 thousand to $101 thousand. Her approximate salary is unavailable.
- Yurkevich is not married yet and does not have a husband. Currently, she is in a relationship with Brian Dutt.
- Her boyfriend Brian Dutt is a founder and also CEO of an ice skating company which is named “Beeroll”.
- The journalist has not revealed her family details.
- She was born in New Jersey and has American nationality.
- Vanessa has completed her high school education from Montclair High School. She has a bachelor’s degree in arts from Fordham University Lincoln Centre.
- Yurkevich has knowledge of three languages and is very fluent in English, Polish, and Spanish. She studied the Polish language from Hunter College.
- Vanessa is a social media personality and has a huge fan following. She has more than 5k Instagram and Twitter followers. She is also active on Facebook and has more than 14k followers on her account.