Walid Saad of British nationality is a well-known typewriter restorer who recently appeared in the reality television show named The Repair Shop. He is best known for selling and most importantly repairing typewriters. As per official reports, we have found out that his typewriters cost from £150 to £3,600 as per the condition of the typewriter.
Quick Facts: Walid Saad Nationality, Net Worth, The Repair Shop: Where Is He From?
|Typewriter Restorer, Reality Television Star, Businessman
|Mr & Mrs Vintage Typewriters
Where is he from? Walid Saad is said to be from Milton Keynes, England. The story of his business began when he and his wife repaired their own typewriter with the help of a screwdriver which was actually borrowed from their neighbor. Now, the couple is businessmen and own their own repairing company.
10 Facts on Walid Saad:
- Walid Saad of British nationality has appeared in many reality shows apart from just The Repair Shop. Some of them include the BBC Restoration Series, Money for Nothing, etc.
- Since he shares his social media with his wife, we can follow them on various platforms including Twitter (121 followers), Instagram (13.5 thousand followers), YouTube (255 subscribers), and Facebook (1.1 thousand followers).
- Currently, the estimated net worth of Walid Saad is under calculation and we will update you about it very soon.
- Additionally, he and his wife are recognized by the name of Mr. & Mrs. Vintage Typewriters.
- Moreover, Walid Saad and Joujou Saad, the couple from The Repair Shop had appeared in this reality show on December 9, 2020.
- Talking about his family, he and his wife share a total of two children together.
- Furthermore, it has been confirmed that their episode of the BBC Restoration Series will again air on December 18, 2020.
- Right now, we have no information regarding his age but we will surely update it in the future.
- After their appearance in The Repair Shop, they have said to the world that it was the proudest moment of their lives.
- As of now, there is nothing really to know about his parents and siblings.