Ward Schraeder (73 years old in 2020) is a businessman and former handyman who became a star after his appearance on Bargain Mansions, he is the father of the star of the show, Tamara Day.
Schraeder is also involved in the business of medical facilities and banking, according to his social media posts, he also enjoys playing music and has a band. He and his family started renovations on their own house after they could not afford a job that was started by professionals.
Quick Facts: Ward Schraeder: 10 Facts on Tamara Day”s Dad
|Profession||Businessman; TV Personality|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
10 Facts About Ward Schraeder
- Ward Schraeder was born in the 1940s and is around 73 years old as of November 2020 as reported by AussieCelebs.
- He is a part of the Bargain Mansions cast, he appears on the show regularly.
- His net worth is not known in the media, but according to various sources, he is worth between $1 million to $5 million in 2020.
- He made this fortune from a career in business and on the TV series.
- Ward has had several jobs during her career that include working as a handyman, a businessman, and a supplier of goods.
- While his career has seen him work in various industries he became famous as Tamara Day’s dad on Bargain Mansions.
- This is not the only appearance he has made on TV he also worked on Little Money Mansions. As of November 2020, he has 2 credits according to IMDb.
- He supports her daughter in her real estate and renovations business. He has been part of her show since 2017.
- The show started using the experiences of Tamara as she and her husband bought a 5000+ square property on a bargain and renovated it.
- They worked 12 hours a day to do all the handy work themselves and turn the ransacked property into a proper mansion.