Wendy Reiger is an American journalist and reporter. She is best known for associating with NBC4. Moreover, she has been covering the Washington News for more than 30 years now.
Moreover, the veteran journalist possesses a lot of humility not to mention her prettiness. She has been very consistent with her work and deserves the credit she gets at the moment. She really has done an exemplary work over all these years.
Quick Facts: Wendy Rieger Age: 10 Facts You Should Know About
|April 18, 1956
— wendy rieger (@nbcwendy) February 17, 2020
10 Facts on Wendy Reiger
- Wendy Reiger (born on April 18, 1956) is an American reporter, journalist, and former radio host. She is currently associated with NBC4 where she has been working for several decades already.
- As of now, she is around 64 years of age. But that number really doesn’t match with how young she actually looks. She looks way younger than her statistical age.
- Unfortunately, the personality such as her doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet. But her bio can be found on several web portal sites.
- Moreover, she is happily married to her soulmate. She tied the marital knots with her longtime boyfriend, Sol Levine in September 1993.
- Levine was working as the producer of CNN at the time they were married. They have been together for around 27 years and counting after their marriage.
- Moving on, her physical status such as height is not exactly known. She seems to have a decent height of around 1.6 meters. She looks ever so beautiful with her blue eyes and blonde hair.
- Moreover, there isn’t any information about her children or parents.
- Moving on, she has made a great deal of money as a journalist as her reputation precedes. Her net worth is expected to be in six-figure money.
- Furthermore, she is present on Twitter. Her twitter account has more than 12k followers to date.
- Wendy is one of the most respected Journalists in the country. Her passion and dedication have paid off and she’s having a great time as ever.