If you are wondering what happened to David Bellisario and how did he die, you are not the only one here. After the premiere of NCIS: Los Angeles in November, most of the fans of the hit TV series have been wondering about what happened to David Bellisario.
Quick Facts: What Happened David Bellisario? How Did He Die? Facts On NCIS: Los Angeles Producer
|Age||63 years old|
|Parents||Donald P. Bellisario|
NICS: Los Angeles premiered on November 8, 2020. In the last few seconds of the premiere of the series, there was a small clip dedicated to Bellisario. Bellisario is no more and he died of cancer in the summer of 2020. Here’s what we know of David Bellisario.
— Ashley Marie Lewis (@AshMarieLewis) November 9, 2020
10 Facts on David Bellisario
- David Bellisario was the son of an American TV producer who created hit TV shows like NCIS, Magnum, Tales of the Gold Monkey, Quantum Leap.
- Late David worked closely with his father Donald in his hit TV series, NCIS: Los Angeles.
- David died at the age of 63 in the summer of 2020. He died after years of his battle with brain cancer.
- His father Donald is still actively working in the TV industry. Donald was born on August 8, 1935, and is now 85 years old.
- David Bellisario has eight siblings including step-siblings. His sister Troian Bellisario appeared as a guest actor on NCIS. His stepbrother Sean Murray was a star on the NCIS show.
- Though he was the son of Donald, a legendary TV producer, David mostly lived a low-key life. He didn’t have a Wikipedia biography.
- Also, the detail of his birthday and birthplace is still missing.
- While most of David’s siblings chose to pursue a career in acting, David was rather happening working for his father behind the scenes.
- The details about David’s net worth and earnings are not public. His father Donald is worth $250 million in 2020.
- His father has been married four times. Donald is currently married to his fourth wife, Vivienne Bellisario.