Annie Jones is an Australian singer. She has made fame for herself after appearing in the America’s Got Talent 2020. She has appeared before in the Australia’s Got Talent in 2019.
Moreover, she is a very promising singer. She has been able to gather yes from all the three judges. But her journey came to an end when she was knocked out during the Judge Cuts. But surely, everyone is going to remember her energetic audition.
Quick Facts: Who is 12 Years Old Singer Annie Jones From AGT?
|Birthday||March 23, 2008|
10 Facts on Annie Jones
- Annie Jones (born on March 23, 2008) is an Australian Reality TV Star known for appearing as a singer in the America’s Got Talent 2020. She was born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- Prior to that, she was also seen in the Australia’s Got Talent during the 2019 edition.
- As of now, the singer is only 12 years old. She celebrates her birthday on March 23 every year. Moreover, her zodiac sign is Aries.
- Furthermore, the singer hasn’t disclosed any details about her parents and siblings. Hence, the facts about her family remain a mystery for now.
- Likewise, her nationality is Australian as she was born in Australia. Similarly, she comes from the native Australian ethnic groups.
- However, she is yet to have a wikipedia biography. But her bio is written on several web portal sites.
- Talking about her social media presence, she seems to be pretty inactive on social media, She has around 1k followers on her self titled twitter account.
- However, her video of singing “Dance Monkey” in her AGT auditions has been viewed more than million times on youtube.
- Moreover, The 12 year old is around 1.4 meters tall. She has a slightly chubby body and her skin tone is white.
- Furthermore, Annie has been awarded standing ovation from the fans and the judges after her auditions. But she was knocked out in the second stage of the competition.