Amanda Makki is a famous politician and political strategist who was one of the candidates in the U.S. House to represent Florida’s 13th Congressional District‘s Republican primary. However, she lost the election after receiving just 28.3% of the total votes; the winner Anna Paulina Luna was able to capture 36.1% of the total votes.
Quick Facts: Who is Amanda Makki? Meet Her Husband And Family
|Profession||Politician, Political Strategist, Advisor|
|Education||George Washington University, University of Maryland College Park, The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law|
She had started her professional career in November 2001 when she served as the Confidential Assistant with Interim Top Secret (TS) Clearance for the United States Department of Defense. From January 2004 until December 2004, she remained the intern for Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee under Chairman Judd Gregg R-NH.
— Amanda Makki (@amandamakki) January 29, 2021
10 Facts on Amanda Makki
- Amanda Makki’s information is not present on Wikipedia but is certainly present on her LinkedIn profile. From her LinkedIn itself, we learned that she was the Senior Health Advisor for Congressman Jeff Fortenberry.
- Although we are not sure about Amanda Makki’s age, we predict that she must be 30 to 35 years old in 2021.
- Moreover, Amanda Makki has not revealed anything about her married life, which is why we have nothing to speak about her husband.
- As a politician and political strategist, we expect that Amanda Makki’s net worth is excellent.
- Likewise, there is nothing to know about Makki’s children as we have no idea if she has been married or not.
- Skipping Amanda’s family life, let’s talk more about her professional life – she worked as a Senior Health Advisor for Senator Lisa Murkowski from April 2007 until November 2014.
- According to Makki’s bio, she was previously the Director of External Affairs and FDA Legislation at Novo Nordisk.
- Furthermore, she can be found active on Facebook (4.6 thousand followers), Instagram (591 followers), and Twitter (2.6 thousand followers).
- Previously, she was also the partner of a law firm named K&L Gates.
- Moving on with her education, Amanda earned her Business Administration and Management degree from George Washington University. Later, she attended the University of Maryland College Park, completing her BA degree in Finance and Business Management. She also has a JD degree, which she received from The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law.