Table of Contents
Brian Moses Comedian Age: How Old is he? The young Comedian has risen to fame in a very short period of time, thanks to his Comedy Central appearances.
Brian Moses is an American comedian, writer, and producer who is best known for the Jeff Ross Presents Roast Battle. The stand-up sensation has appeared in many of the celebrity roasts, a famous show at Comedy Central.
Given a break by the famous comic Jeff Ross, Moses appeared in RoastMasters prior to the Comedy Central highly acclaimed show.
Brian Moses Comedian Age: How old?
Brian Moses is yet to reveal his actual age and birthday.
Currently based in London, the stand-up comedian keeps his personal stuff out of the reach of other people. Known for his impersonations and verbal violence, you can find him on several roast shows alongside the likes of Jeff Ross, Snoop Dogg, and many more.
Is the Comedian on Wikipedia?
No, Brian Moses Wikipedia is unavailable at the moment.
Started his comedy career in 2015, he has been on tours in the US and UK. However, the comedian is yet to set a brand of himself even though he is a well-accomplished comedian.
Moses mostly specializes in verbal violence, competing in several roast battles in London.
Quick Facts: Who Is Brian Moses? Everything To Know About
— Brian Moses (@racebanning) January 19, 2021
Some Unknown Facts on Brian Moses
- Brian Moses is an American comedian who is best known for his appearances in the Comedy Central show Jeff Ross Presents Roast Battle.
- Unfortunately, he has not shared any details on his dating life. Looking at his social media posts, Brian Moses doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend at the moment.
- Speaking of, the comedian has over 4800 followers on both of his Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Currently based in London, we do not have any information on his parents and family.
- Similarly, the facts about the comedian’s salary and net worth remain under review as well.