On December 14, 2020, United States Senate campaign runner Kelly Loeffler came under the media spotlight after a photo of her with former Ku Klux Klan(KKK) leader, Chester Doles went viral. She has since said that she had no idea who the man was and would not have taken a photo with him if she had known his identity.
Doles was a member and leader of the neo-nazi and white supremacist group KKK in the 90s and was arrested in 1993 for assaulting a black man in Maryland and almost beating him to death. He had attended a rally conducted by Hammerheads( Skinhead neo-nazis) in Virginia in 2017.
Quick Facts: Who Is Chester Doles? Everything On Former KKK Leader
10 Facts about Chester Doles
- Chester Doles has been a member of the notorious neo-nazi and white supremacist group Ku Klux Klan commonly known as the KKK and was the leader of their group in Maryland.
- In 1993 Chester was arrested and sentenced to prison for beating Daryl Davis. Davis was a black man, and Doles being a white supremacist beat him to a pulp to show white dominance.
- An article dedicated to his beating of Daryl Davis was published in The Washington Post on July 5, 1998, and was titled Dancing With the Devil and was written by Bob Massey.
- There is no proper information about Chester Dole’s age, date of birth available on the internet.
- Currently, there is no information about Chester Dole’s height or weight measurements as well.
- He doesn’t have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him, there are no articles or blogs written about him except the one from The Wahington Post.
- As per the article of The Washington Post, Doles has a swastika symbol tattooed on his arm.
- As reported by CNN, Chester Doles had posted a photo of him with Senate runner Kelly Loeffler to VK. VK is a Russian social networking site.
- Chester has no social media accounts and is virtually unreachable.
- Doles quit the KKK after his arrest in 1993 and expressed his desire to join politics.