Dr. Jonathan Reiner is a celebrated American doctor and a medical analyst. He is a specialist at cardiac catheterization and heart attack treatment. Especially during this hardship period, he has been very active in serving and helping people all over the country. He has been in the hospital field for almost 3 decades and is very dedicated and determined.
Dr. Jonathan Reiner is on the headline after he tweeted regarding the national concerns and the medicinal usage of dexamethasone which is consumed the president of the United States of America to battle against the COVID-19. A number of people are concerned about its usage and side effects as it could hamper the president.
Quick Facts: Who is Dr Jonathan Reiner? Everything To Know About
|Name||Dr Jonathan Reiner|
— Jonathan Reiner (@JReinerMD) October 5, 2020
10 Facts on Dr. Jonathan Reiner:
- Dr. Jonathan Reiner was born in 1960 in New York City, New York, USA.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 60 years old yet his dedication toward work is mindblowing.
- Dr. Jonathan Reiner hasn’t mentioned much about his wife as he has been very secretive about his personal life from his professional work.
- Born in New York Dr. Jonathan pursued his career in the medical sector and was even helped by his family member to pursue his passion for it.
- Despite being a famous cardiologist Dr. Jonathan Reiner isn’t available on Wikipedia however she might get featured soon in it.
- Dr. Jonathan Reiner, MD is an Interventional Cardiology Specialist in Washington, DC which he completed way back in 1993.
- Dr. Reiner is a professor of medicine and surgery at The George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
- He is a medial analyst at CNN and has spoken regarding the president’s consumption of dexamethasone which is a medicine used to cure skin disease.
- He is available on his twitter account @JReinerMD where he has more than 15k followers.
- His estimated salary is about 500 thousand dollars a year and his net worth is more than 10 million dollars.