If you are curious about who is Eboni Kiuhnna Williams’ husband, this American TV show host cum attorney is not married. Recently in September, Eboni K. Williams became the first black woman to join Real Housewives of New York City.
Eboni’s exclusion into the Real Housewives of New York City family has led fans to wonder if she is married and who is her husband. She was announced as the new member of Bravo’s Real Housewives of New York City on Thursday, October 8, 2020.
Quick Facts: Who is Eboni K. Williams Husband? Facts on New RHONY Cast
|Name||Eboni K. Williams|
|Birthday||September 9, 1983|
|Age||37 years old|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||Loyola University New Orleans College of Law|
|Youtube||Eboni K. Williams|
Find if Eboni K. Williams is dating anyone in 2020 or not. Also, her age, net worth details here.
View this post on Instagram
The #HipHopEducationSummit streams live tomorrow from noon-7pm ET! You can still register now at register.hiphoppoliticaled.com @hiphoppoliticaled @davemaysmedia @rapsessions.offical #HipHopIsPower #VoterSuppression #FightVoterSuppression #HipHopPoliticalEducation #PoliticalEducation #ThisIsHipHop #BlackVotersMatter #HipHopWeekMKE #advancingblackpathways #DaveMaysMedia
10 Facts on Eboni Williams
- Eboni Williams is an American TV show host and attorney. She is the co-host of REVOLT TV’s State of the Culture.
- You can find her on social media like Instagram and Twitter. You can find her on Instagram as @ebonikwilliams. Her Instagram page has 110k followers.
- She is active on Twitter as @EboniKWilliams. As seen on her Twitter page, she is the executive producer and host of REVOLT Black News.
- She is currently based in New York City. She is an American national.
- Eboni Willimas is set to become the first black lady to appear in Bravo TV’s Real Housewives of New York City. You might be wondering about her marriage and husband.
- Eboni is unmarried. Also, it is not clear if she is dating anyone in 2020 or not.
- Eboni Williams was born on September 9, 1983. This means her age is 37 years old now. She was born in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Williams was raised by a single mother.
- She holds a B.A. in African-American studies and Communications. She received her J.D. degree from the prestigious Loyola University New Orleans College of Law.
- As of 2020, Eboni Williams is said to have a net worth of $1 million.