Jess Jubb is a well-known volleyball player who currently plays as a middle blocker for UMass Lowell. As a sophomore in the year 2018, she has appeared in a total of 16 matches for her team and was able to accumulate a total of 31 blocks. Before that, as a freshman, she had appeared in a total of 12 matches and recorded a total of 21 kills and 5 blocks.
Quick Facts: Who Is Jess Jubb aka Largeandincharge2 From TikTok? Everything To Know About
|Height||6 feet and 3 inches|
|Profession||Volleyball Player, TikTok Star|
|Parents||Susan Jubb and James Jubb|
|Siblings||Lauren Jubb, Ryan Jubb|
|Education||Medway Highschool, University of Massachusetts Amherst|
Apart from being a volleyball player, Jess Jubb is a well-known TikTok star who is active there as @largeandincharge2 and has managed to gain a total of 301.3 thousand followers until now. Also, she has already accumulated a total of 3.8 million likes on her TikTok videos. To find more about her, read the below-listed 10 facts which will surely clear all your confusions regarding this popular TikTok star.
10 Facts on Jess Jubb:
- Jess Jubb stands at a height of nearly 6 feet and 3 inches tall. However, her weight and other body measurements are currently unavailable
- Moving on to her parents, she was born to Susan Jubb and James Jubb.
- Talking about Jess Jubb’s age, we do not know anything about her birthday which is why we are unsure about how old she really is.
- Speaking more about her family, she has a sister named Lauren Jubb and also has a younger brother named Ryan Jubb.
- With around 4.5 thousand followers, Jess Jubb can be found active on Instagram as @jess.jubb.
- Also, we can find her on Twitter where her username is @jessica_jubb8 and she has around 327 followers there.
- Jess Jubb aka Largeandincharge2 has been wearing jersey number 2 for her current team.
- As we all know she is a sports lover, she is a huge fan of the Boston Bruins.
- Coming to her education, she had completed her high school education at Medway Highschool.
- Currently, she has been attending the University of Massachusetts Amherst where she is studying Psychology and she wishes to become a psychologist in the future.