Lauren Fried is an Australian TV personality. She is a television host and journalist. She worked in the TV series named Gruen XL (2015).
Quick Facts: Who is Jock Zonfrillo Wife Lauren Fried?
|Age||40-45 years old|
|Profession||Actress and Bussinesswoman|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Lauren started her career as a TV actor in 2013. She hosted the show named Gruen Planet. The show was basically a Talk-show. The musical band named One Direction was also interviewed by Lauren Fried.
Currently, She is on a break from the television industry. Her show ended in 2017. By the time, she had already decided to pursue her career in business. For now, she is the founder and CEO of Pulse Marketing Industry. Pulse is based on advertising new products. It was established in 2003.
Moving on, She is married to the celebrity chef named Jock Zonfrillo. The couple shares 3 children of their own. Jock is currently the host and judge of Masterchef Australia 2020. Also, he owns the best restaurants in Australia.
10 Facts About Lauren Fried
- Lauren Fried (born in the 1970s) is an American actress and businesswoman. She is famous for her show named Gruen XL.
- She is around 40 to 45 years old for now. Her exact birth date is not on board.
- She stands at about 5 feet and a few inches.
- Her net worth is under review for now.
- During her TV career, she was famous for her comedy in Gruen TV. She was the Panelist of the comic Talkshow Gruen Planet and Gruen XL.
- She started her own advertising company in 2003. Pulse Marketing is currently one of the leading advertising company for now.
- Apart from being the wife of Jock Zonfrillo, she has created her own identity in the industry.
- She is married to Jock Zonfrillo. He is the leading restauranter in Australia.
- He started his career in 2014 after appearing in Masterchef Australia season 6.
- Jock has been the judge of Masterchef since 2018.