Jonathan Weinberger is the husband of the spokesperson for the United States Department of State, Morgan Ortgaus. She has been married to Jonathan Weinberger since the year 2013. Likewise, Jonathan currently serves as the executive vice president for Global Innovation Policy Center.
Both of them have had influential careers. However, if you are more curious to know about Jonathan’s personal life details such as his married life, job, and more, we have listed some facts down below. So, you guys might want to check these out.
Quick Facts: Who Is Jonathan Weinberger? 10 Facts On Morgan Ortagus Husband
|Age||43 years old|
|Profession||Executive vice president|
|Parents||Judith L Weinberger and Jerry J. Weinberger|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||Johns Hopkins, George Washington University, American University and Georgetown University|
— Jonathan Weinberger (@jrw611) August 2, 2018
10 Facts on Jonathan Weinberger
- Jonathan Weinberger is the executive vice president of the Global Innovation Policy Center.
- Morgan Ortagus’ husband’s age is 43 years old. In an article by The New York Times from 2013, it was mentioned that Jonathan was then 36 years of age. So, after quick math, we came to know that he is in his early 40s right now.
- His bio on Wiki might not have sufficient info. However, his bio has been covered by the official site of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Talking about his job, he is the executive vice president at GIPC at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed by now. Hence, we can hardly make a guess about how wealthy he is.
- Morgan Ortagus has been married to Jonathan Weinberger since 2013. Therefore, it has been seven years since the day of their wedding.
- He was born to parents, Judith L Weinberger and Jerry J. Weinberger.
- Jonathan Weinberger is of American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- He is active on Twitter and his username is @jrw611. As of now, he has amassed over 200 followers on his Twitter account.
- Before he started working for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, he served at the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers.