Katherine Tai is the American attorney general serving as the US House Committee’s Chief trade attorney. On 9 December 2020, Katherine was nominated by soon to be US president Joe Biden‘s to be the trade representative.
Quick Facts: Who Is Katherine Tai? Biography, Parents, Age, Ethnicity And 10 Facts
|Birthday||28 February 1974|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Net Worth||$ 2 million|
|Education||Yale University; Harvard Law School|
Here in the following paragraphs, we will be looking more at the highly talented attorney, Katherine Tai which highlights her age, family, background, husband, children, net worth, and many more.
10 Facts on Katherine Tai
- Katherine Tai was born on 28 February 1974 in Connecticut. She was raised in Washington DC.
- Currently, Tai is 46 years old. Her family migrated to the USA from China when she was very young.
- She is of Asian ethnic background and highly fluent in the Mandarin language.
- Katherine worked as an English teacher at Zhongshan University in Guangzhou, China from 1996 to 1998.
- A highly educated woman, Katherine completed her high school education from the Sidwell’s Friend School, and later she went on to obtain her Bachelor of Arts in History from the prestigious Yale University.
- Similarly, she received her Ph.D. from Harvard Law School.
- Katherine Tai began her career by working as an associate on Powell Goldstein & Murphy LLP from 2001 to 2002.
- Talking about her personal life, Katherine is a happily married woman. The name of her husband and his profession remains a mystery as she has the information under wraps. She also has two children from her husband. Their names have not been revealed by Tai as of now.
- From her successful career, Katherine Tai has earned both fame and fortune from her profession. Her annual salary is around $120K. On the other hand, Tai has accumulated a net worth in the region of $ 2million.
- Katherine is a career-oriented woman and maintains low social media profiles. She is not active on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook pages.