Nick Ochs is the founder of Proud Boys Hawaii. Nick ran for elections but lost in November 2020. He went to UH Manoa, Hawaii, where he graduated with a political science minor and a journalism major.
On January 7, 2021, the United States Capitol was attacked by mobs. This activity was fueled by Donald Trump. Nick Ochs along with other members of Proud Boys Hawaii were present at that chaotic moment.
Nick entered the building along with other rioters. He could face possible charges with the help of a US attorney.
Quick Facts: Who Is Nick Ochs? The Proud Boys Hawaii Founder On Capitol Mayhem
Here’s #NickOchs. The first pic is a screen shot taken from a video of #RogerStone endorsing him for state representative of #Hawaii in September. The second is him smoking a cigarette inside the Capitol yesterday during the failed coup. Who knew ANTIFA had deep cover agents? pic.twitter.com/P3aQummxjG
— Junior Tejada (@Junior428) January 8, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Nick Ochs
- Who Is Nick Ochs? Nick is the founder of Proud Boys Hawaii. It is a far-right extremist group based in Hawaii.
- Nick ran for the elections to represent District 22 in the Hawaii House of Representatives. But on November 3, 2020, in the general elections, he lost.
- Nick Ochs’s current age is 34 years. The details about his date of birth have not been revealed. His full name is Nicholas Ochs.
- He was born and raised in Waikiki, Hawaii, USA. His nationality is American and his ethnicity seems to be Caucasian.
- Nick Ochs is married and has a wife. He has a child with her. Ochs has not revealed their names. The family is based in Waikiki, Hawaii.
- Nick has a Twitter account with 1.1k followers. He joined the platform in April 2020.
- His tweet from inside the Capitol during the Capitol Mayhem has resulted in possible consequences for him, reports Honolulu Civil Beat
- Nick Ochs does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him. Ochs has few Wiki-bio pages about him.
- Proud Boys Hawaii was founded in 2016. It is an all-male and anti-immigrant organization. The members of Proud Boys Hawaii were seen in the Capitol storming the place down.
- He has not revealed any details about his parents, siblings, family, and upbringing.