Lucy Letby is a nurse at Chester Hospital who has been rearrested and kept in the custody as part of a probe into deaths at the neo-natal unit. Back in the year 2018, she was arrested as a suspect of murdering babies at the hospital.
She is in custody for the suspicion of murdering 8 babies and attempting to murder 9 babies which is all over the news channel. Below are 10 facts about Lucy Letby that might surprise you.
Quick Facts: Who Is Nurse Lucy Letby? Wikipedia, Boyfriend, Parents, Arrested: Facts To Know
10 Facts About Lucy Letby
- Who Is Lucy Letby? Well, Lucy Letby is a nurse who worked at Chester Hospital in the United Kingdom.
- Lucy Let by was arrested back in the year 2018 as a suspect of killing 8 babies and there is an investigation on infant death between March 2015 and September 2016.
- There is no Wikipedia reference mentioning the nurse Lucy Letby till now. The evidence that police have against her has not been shared with the public yet.
- How were the babies killed? There has not been clear informative detail mentioning the exact cause of death of the babies but Lucy Letby is the prime suspect in this case.
- We do not have the details about her boyfriend and her relationship status including her dating life.
- Lucy Letby was born in the year 1990 in the United Kingdom. She is of the age 30 years old as of the year 2020.
- The information about Lucy Letby’s parents including her family member has not been disclosed yet.
- Furthermore, Lucy Letby is not on social media and does not have an account on any social media including Instagram and Twitter.
- As per the details mentioned by Reddit, Police are probing the deaths of 17 infants between 2015 and 2016.