Tom Hayes is a famous American entrepreneur and CEO of Ocean Spray. Ocean Spray is a famous American agriculture company that grows cranberries and grapes and usually make cranberry sauce, dried cranberries, and fruit juices. It was founded way back in 1930 in Massachusetts. Tom has been in the company as a CEO just for more than 4 months and has been helping out the company to grow its market fluently.
Tom Hayes started his professional career in 2001 when he worked at ConAgra Foods where he was SVP Sales and Marketing Manager. He joined Ocean Spray in July 2020 when the former CEO of the company was fired due to the harassment policy of the company.
Quick Facts: Who is Ocean Spray CEO Tom Hayes?
Did we just become best friends? @mickfleetwood @420doggface208
10 Facts on Tom Hayes:
- Tom Hayes was born in 1967 in Merrimack, New Hampshire, USA.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 53 years old however he hasn’t revealed his birth month yet.
- His salary as of 2020 is more than 1 million dollars as previously it was around 900 thousand dollars.
- Tom on his new TikTok account @tomhayes603 posted a video where he drank Ocean Spray juice while skateboarding in reaction to the viral Dreams Meme where a man named Nathan Apodaca posted a video a same video on the roadside.
- Tom hasn’t mentioned much about his love life and his wife as he has been very secretive about his personal life.
- He was born to an average family as he even washed dishes to have a proper life for him as well as for his family and now he is among the highest-earning food CEO in the country.
- Tom completed his education in Psychology from the University of New Hampshire located in Durham.
- His net worth as of 2020 is around 10 million dollars.
- Tom was previously a CEO for Tyson Food where he worked for almost 4 years of his life.
- Despite being a famous CEO and an entrepreneur he isn’t featured in Wikipedia yet.