Ricky Vela is a songwriter and keyboardist for the band Selena y Los Dinos. Netflix has released the new series ‘Selena: The Series’ on December 4, 2020. The characters in the series have portrayed the roles in the most stunning way. The series includes all the events that occurred in Selena’s life.
Ricky Vela was credited as a composer on Ángela Aguilar’s rendition of his song No Me Queda Más. He has worked as a composer in many movies and tv-series. Below are 10 facts about Ricky Vela that you should know.
Quick Facts: Who Is Ricky Vela? Wife, Bio, Suzette Quintanilla: Is He Married? Facts To Know
|Songwriter and Keyboardist
10 Facts About Ricky Vela
- Who Is Ricky Vela? Ricky Vela is a songwriter and a keyboardist who was a member of the band ‘Selena y Los Dinos’.
- Netflix has released a new and awaited series ‘Selena: The Series’ where the actors have shown awesome acting skills portraying the roles of the character of the series.
- The series where Selena is the highlight of the show died in real-time meeting a tragic death in the year 1995.
- After the death of Selena, Ricky Vela’s music career came to the end as he was not seen performing afterward.
- Where is he now? Ricky Vela is now working as a composer in various movies and tv-series mentioned in the IMDB.
- Furthermore, Ricky Vela was an introvert and a shy boy who had feelings for Selena’s older sister, Suzette which he could not confess.
- In the year 1993, Suzette got married to Billy Arriaga and in the year 1994, Ricky Vela wrote the song No Me Queda Más mentioning his love life.
- Is He Married? We are yet to get the information on his wife.
- His song lyrics and keyboard music proved that he has the soul of a musician.
- Lastly, Ricky Vela is not on Social media sites.