Sergio Hudson has been alluring the attention since he is The Kamala Harris Inauguration Dress Designer. A man with a broad perspective of Rock & Roll fashion is an established designer who has worked closely with Kelly Osbourne, Miley Cyrus, and Pharrell Williams.
In the year 2014, Sergio launched his namesake ready-to-wear collection. Since then he has been designing the outfit to celebrities with the vision to bring back the joy of dressing.
Quick Facts: Who Is Sergio Hudson? Meet The Kamala Harris Inauguration Dress Designer
10 Facts On Sergio Hudson
- Sergio Hudson’s age could be the mid-30 as of now. He was born in the mid-’80s, as per his website.
- For his education, Sergio enrolled in Bauder College and completed his graduation with an Associate degree in Fashion Design.
- Where is Sergio Hudson from? He is from a South Carolina. So, he is American by nationality. Also, he could possess the mix-ethnicity.
- Sergio hasn’t given glimpses of his family in the media. So, there are not many details about his parents and siblings.
- Sergio Hudson and Christopher John Rogers are the people behind the outfit of Kamala Harris’s outfit, which she wore on Inauguration Day in January 2021.
- Sergio Hudson yet hasn’t given the details of his married life with his wife. We’re still unsure whether he is married or not as he prefers to keep the personal life detail away from the media,
- While details about his partner remain secretive, he openly has confirmed on his website that he is the father of three children. But, the baby mamma remains unknown at the moment.
- Sergio Hudson’s Wikipedia Bio is not available right now. But, you can find his bio, and professional career detail on his official website.
- He is nothing less than any celebrity as he has already garnered 53.7 thousand followers on his Instagram account with the username @sergiohudson.
- Sergio Hudson hasn’t revealed the exact figure of his net worth. But, he probably might be a millionaire as he has designed costumes for celebrity personalities.