Becky Ditchfield is an American meteorologist and journalist who made headlines recently after announcing that she left the news station 9News after being a part of it for 13 long years.
She decided to spend more time with her family and see other options for her career. Becky was fantastic at her job and was a well-liked person who had also amassed a fan following online.
Below are 10 facts about Becky Ditchfield that will help you know her more:
Quick Facts: Why Did Becky Ditchfield Leave 9News? Husband, Wikipedia And Salary
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
10 Facts about Becky Ditchfield
- Becky Ditchfield announced she would be departing from 9News to spend more time with her family via her Instagram on January 22, 2021, eventually leaving on January 29, 2021.
- According to her Instagram, Becky Ditchfield got married to Chris Murray on October 9, 2010, and The couple has been together for over 10 years now.
- They are parents to three children; one daughter and two sons. Their youngest son was born in 2019.
- Although a journalist herself, Becky hasn’t put out much information regarding her date of birth and age for the public to view, and therefore her age is currently unknown.
- Details regarding her age may not be available, but we know that Becky was born and raised in America and is a white woman of American nationality.
- She began her news 18 years ago, but there is still no Wikipedia page dedicated solely to her.
- According to PayScale, the average salary of a meteorologist is $57,626. Therefore we can assume Becky made a handsome amount of money.
- Even though Becky Ditchfiled’s salary can be estimated, there is currently no information available regarding her net worth.
- Apart from Instagram, where she has over 7k followers, Becky currently has no accounts on other social media platforms.
- She is not just an ordinary journalist but is an EMMY winner.