Xavier Bacerra is an American political player and lawyer who is best known for serving as the present Attorney General of California from the year 2017 onwards. Recently, it was reported that Xavier is picked by US president Joe Biden to be nominated as the United States Secretary of Health and Human Services.
Quick Facts: Xavier Becerra Ethnicity And Background: 10 Facts To Know About
|26 January 1958
|Manuel Bacerra (father) and Maria Bacerra (mother)
|$ 1 million
|Standford University; Standford Law School
Being a democratic member, Xavier was also the Chairman of the House Democratic Caucus for several years. Here in the following article, we will be talking about some facts about Xavier Bacerra in the following article.
10 Facts on Xavier Bacerra
- Xavier Bacerra was born on 26 January 1958 in Sacramento, California.
- Currently, he is 62 years old. Bacerra is of American nationality having a Hispanic ethnicity background.
- Xavier is the son of Manuel Bacerra (father) and Maria Bacerra (mother). He has also three siblings sisters in his family.
- He obtained his BA degree in economics from Standford University in 1980 and received his JD degree from the Standford Law School in the year 1984.
- Xavier Bacerra began his professional career as a lawyer and worked on cases of people who had mental disorders problem.
- Talking about his personal life, Xavier is a happily married man. He is blissfully married to his lovely wife, Carolina Reyes who is a physician by profession.
- They are also the proud parents of three lovely children whose names are Natalia Reyes, Olivia Reyes, and Clarisa Reyes.
- Xavier Bacerra has earned a tremendous amount of income from his successful career as a politician and lawyer. As such his net worth is at $1 million.
- He is also a member of a US think tank organization known as Inter American Dialogue which is related to the field of international affairs.
- The popular American politician and lawyer, Xavier is also active on his Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.