Yado Yakub is popular for being the husband of a famous American journalist, Margaret Brennan. She is the current moderator of Face the Nation on CBS News. Margaret is also the senior correspondent in Foreign Affairs for CBS News and has been covering Washington since 2012.
On the other hand, Yakub is the judge advocate for the marine corps and is currently stationed in the Pentagon. The couple met each other in high school but didn’t click right at the moment. They went forward with their life and career, only to find themselves in each other arms after 15 years. They re very happy that they found each other ultimately. Here are the 10 interesting facts about Margaret’s husband, Yado Yakub.
Quick Facts: Yado Yakub
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
10 Facts on Yado Yakub
- Yado Yakub is of American nationality. However, he has come from the ethnic groups of Syrian and Jordanian-American.
- Moreover, Yakub is best known for being the spouse of the award-winning CBS journalist, Margaret Brennan. She is currently the moderator of Face The Nation on CBS News.
- However, Yado is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. But his wife has a well dedicated one.
- Moreover, he is currently around 42 years of age.
- As for his net worth, the family is expected to have a net worth of over $10 Million.
- Furthermore, Yado Yakub is also the judge advocate for the Marine Corps. He is currently stationed in the Pentagon.
- He and Margaret tied the marital knots with each other in 2015. They were dating for two years then.
- However, it wasn’t the first time they met. They encountered each during their teenage years in 1998. They were highschool mates.
- But they didn’t date back then. After around 15 years they met again and found perfection on each other.
- As a result, Yado and Margaret also share a child together. His name is Eamon.