Yogananda Pittman is an assistant chief police officer who has been appointed as acting chief of police on 8 January 2021 by the famed Capitol Police Board Order after a deadly riot that took place between the supporter’s former US former president; Donald Trump and police officers. She joined the police department in the year 2001 and quickly rose through the rank.
U.S. Capitol Police have a new acting chief after the chief resigned in the wake of the Capitol riot. Assistant Chief Yogananda Pittman joined the department in 2001, rose through the ranks and is Assistant Chief for Protective and Intelligence Operationshttps://t.co/kb6FsIIwGO
— NBCWashington (@nbcwashington) January 10, 2021
She will shortly be serving as the acting chief after the resignation of the former chief officer; Steven Sund. Here are some of the 10 Facts written about US Capitol Chief Yogananda Pittman in the following paragraphs.
Quick Facts: Yogananda Pittman Wikipedia: Meet US Capitol Chief
|Capitol Chief of Police
|Morgan State University; Marist College; West Chester University
10 Facts on Yogananda Pittman
- Yogananda Pittman is widely known for being one of the dedicated American police officers who is currently working as acting chief of the US Capitol police force.
- Yogananda Pittman has not opened up about her family details to online media sources as of now. However, she is of American nationality having an Afro-American ethnicity background.
- Similarly, her actual date of birth remains a mystery. But we assumed that Pittman’s age could be in the 40s.
- The talented police officer is a also highly educated woman. She obtained her bachelor’s science degree in psychology from Morgan State University in 1991.
- Furthermore, Yogananda Pittman got her master’s degree in Public Administration from Marist College in 2019.
- As of now, she is presently working towards her Ph.D. degree in Public Administration from West Chester University.
- On the other hand, Pittman also completed her education from the prestigious; Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy and later she completed her courses from the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives’ CEO Mentoring Program in 2018.
- As Yogananda Pittman does not have an official Wikipedia and Bio made in her name. Hence, her birthplace remains a mystery.
- US Capitol Chief Yogananda became the Assistant Chief Pittman of Police. Thus becoming creating history and becoming the first African-American female supervisors to get the rare rank of Captain position.
- Moving on, she has not disclosed her married life as of now. As such, Yogananda Pittman’s husband and children’s name and their respective whereabouts are missing at the moment.