Zheani is an Australia based rapper, model, and actress. Most popularly known for her rapping skills, she had a huge interest in working in movies. Later on, she found herself as a music artist and dived into the music industry. Now she is a well-renowned rapper with a huge fan base.
Zheani made everyone fall in love with rap when she released her popular hit single “I Won’t Sell My Soul’ in 2019. Despite being popular these days, Zheani struggled real hard making her own music in her teenage days. Zheani is not featured on Wikipedia yet, however, we have managed to get some info about her in the facts below.
Quick Facts: Zheani
View this post on Instagram
LULU VIDEO OUT NOW (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧ link in bio ✧ *:･ﾟ✧ Life can be so heavy! Watch LULU and escape reality with me for a moment! If it makes you smile make sure to leave some love and subscribe because it all helps so much!💕 I truly appreciate all of the support. Sending positivity out into the universe. Never ever forget YOU GOT IT BOO everything you need is INSIDE YOU ✨
10 Facts on Zheani
- Zheani was born in Queensland, Australia. She is an Australian citizen since her birth.
- The rapper is 27 years old. She celebrates her birthday on April 26.
- Some people get so obsessed with her music that people call her music ‘Fairy Trap’.
- Currently, there is no precise net worth calculated of the rapper. To be fair, she is a millionaire as she is one of the renowned rappers with a huge fan base.
- She collaborated with a popular Swedish pop and trip-hop artist Ängie in her song ‘Orgy of Enemies’ which was released in 2019.
- Talking about the relationship of the beautiful rapper, she was in a relation with South-African rapper ‘Ninja’ from the rap group ‘Die Antwoord’. Unfortunately, their love life turned very bad and is now a war of words on the internet.
- Zheani opened up regarding her poisonous relation with Ninja in her new album.
- She is very fond of tattooing. She has different tattoos all over her body including her forehead.
- The merchandise of the rapper Zheani, which is being popular among Australian people, is designed by the rapper herself.
- The talented and all-rounder rapper is available on Instagram as @askulloffoxes where she has over 166 thousand followers. You can also find her on her official youtube account @zheani.