Aadila Dosani is a Canadian actress known for Nancy Drew, Hint of Love, Christmas Cupcake, and All Kinds of Weather, to name a few. Aadila started her career with the 2010 movie, The Still and Beating Heart. She has worked in more than fifty movies and TV shows.
Dosani played rugby growing up, and at university, she played on the St. Michael’s College Men’s Rugby Team. She was the only female member of the team. Aadila has received multiple awards and recognition for her career.
Quick Facts: Aadila Dosani Age: Meet Hallmark Beverly Hills Wedding Actress On Instagram
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Education||University of Toronto|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Aadila Dosani
- How old is Aadila Dosani? Aadila might be in her late 20s as the details about the age, date of birth, and zodiac sign of the actress are kept private.
- Dosani was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta, and her nationality is Canadian. Aadila’s ethnic background seems to be Indian.
- Currently, there is no Wikipedia page dedicated to Aadila Dosani. One can read Aadila’s bio on her IMDb page or a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Is she married? Aadila Dosani lives a very private life and is yet to reveal any details about her boyfriend or husband. Aadila’s relationship details are kept secret as well.
- Aadila Dosani is one of the cast members of the Hallmark movie Beverly Hills Wedding. Dosani is playing Chloe in the movie.
- Dosani has not disclosed any personal details about her life, such as family, parents, siblings, and background.
- Aadila Dosani is very active on Instagram, with over 2.5k followers. Aadila uploads many personal and modeling pictures of herself on the platform.
- Dosani stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and has brown eyes and black hair.
- She joined Twitter in December 2012 and has 259 followers on her Twitter account. Aadila isn’t very active on the platform and has 120 tweets.
- Aadila went to the University of Toronto and graduated with honors in Bachelor of Arts & Science and a minor in English. She also earned a double major in Darma & Semiotics and Communication Theory.