Barbara Trebek was a popular personality who has now been in the headlines as she was Alex Trebek‘s sister. Her brother, Alex Trebek was a Canadian-American television personality as well as a game show host. He was very well-known for being the host of the popular game show named Jeopardy! as well as other popular shows like Double Dare, The Wizard of Odds, Battlestars, etc.
Quick Facts: Barbara Trebek: 10 Facts On Alex Trebek Sister And Siblings
|Age||64 years (died in 2007)|
|Parents||George Edward Trebek and Lucille Lagace Trebek|
|Siblings||Alex Trebek (died on November 8, 2020)|
On November 8, 2020, her brother, Alex was announced dead and the cause of his death was pancreatic cancer. As per official reports, we have found out that he had been battling pancreatic cancer for almost two years. Although no wiki sites have written about Barbara Trebek until now, we have managed to write the below facts to help you know about her.
10 Facts on Barbara Trebek:
- Talking about Barbara Trebek’s age, she was just 1 year younger than her brother, Alex.
- According to Cheat Sheet, she had died of breast cancer in the year 2007 when she was 64 years old.
- Moving on to Barbara Trebek’s married life, she was first married to her boyfriend but they got divorced and later, she got married to her husband named Barton Holcomb.
- Moreover, we have no idea about her educational qualification.
- Speaking about Barbara Trebek’s parents, she and her brother were born to George Edward Trebek and Lucille Lagace Trebek.
- Currently, we have nothing to know about her height, weight, and body measurements before her death.
- Talking more about Barbara Trebek’s family, she also had a half-sibling named Michael from her mother’s previous relationship, and this guy was only introduced to her in the year 1985.
- Also, we have no idea about her profession and how much she used to earn before her death.
- Coming to Barbara Trebek’s background, she was born in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada but since she had lived her whole life in the USA, she is called a Canadian-American.
- Since she had already died in the year 2007, we do not think she was active on any social media accounts.