Dianna Ploss is an American journalist and Radio Host. She is known for hosting the show called “The Dianna Floss show.” She has been criticized for being conservative in the past.
However recently, she has been accused of racism after ranting over Spanish workers to speak in English. She even filmed herself while the incident occurred and took it as a sense of pride. As a result, she has been fired after her recent engagements.
Quick Facts: Dianna Ploss Wikipedia, Age: Dianna Ploss Fired After Racist Comment
— The Dianna Ploss Show (@DiannaPlossShow) July 14, 2020
10 Facts on Dianna Ploss
- Dianna Ploss is an American Journalist and a Radio Host. She is known for her program, “The Diana Ploss Show.” She came into the spotlight after allegedly harassing Spanish workers,
- However, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography as per now. Not sure if she deserves one.
- Moreover, she seems to be in her 40s, Her actual age and birthday details are yet to be identified.
- Diana has been fired from her age after her recent encounter with the Spanish workers. She filmed herself harassing the workers to speak in English. Her video is all over social media which started from Facebook.
- As a result, her employer, WSMN, or Bartis-Russell Broadcasting LLC has fired her from the job as per the article released by The New York Times.
- Furthermore, the personal details about her are not available at the moment. She seems to be married but her children and husband are unknown.
- Likewise, she stands at a height of around 1.65 meters. She is a Trump supporter. She was wearing the “Trump For Women” hat when the incident occurred.
- Similarly, she has more than 34k followers on Twitter and around 40k on Facebook.
- Dianna was known for being conservative in the past. But this time she went a little too far and filmed herself.
- As per her video, she asks Spanish workers to speak in English as they are working in America. She continuously urges them to do so.