Greg Aiello is an American TV personality who is known for featuring in the LiveWell network show, Motion. He is also an accomplished mountaineer and guide. Prior to this, Aiello has also worked as the writer and producer for WJXT TV station in Florida and KPHO TV station in Phoenix.
As of now, Greg will be seen hosting the A&E Network show; Nature Gone Wild. Let us get to know more about him through the given facts which highlight his married life, wife, salary, net worth, and so on.
Quick Facts: Greg Aiello Wife And Wikipedia: Everything To Know About
|Parents||Jeff Aiello (Brother)|
10 Facts on Greg Aiello
- Greg Aiello is a wildlife explorer and lover of nature who is currently the host of Nature Gone Wild.
- There are some sites that do cover his brief bio. However, Greg Aiello does not have an official Wikipedia of him on the internet.
- Greg Aiello is currently 40 years old at the time of this writing. He was raised in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California which is close to Yosemite National Park.
- Although, there is no information about his parent’s name and their backgrounds. However, he has an older sibling brother named; Jeff Aiello.
- His brother, Jeff is also the producer of the TV show; Motion.
- The talented guy has not opened up about his married life. As such his wife’s whereabouts remain a mystery as of now.
- During his free time, he guides people visiting the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Aiello loves to play guitar and enjoys snowboarding as well as a good songwriter.
- Nature Gone Wild host Greg Aiello’s net worth is under review. While his exact salary coming from the show is not clear.
- The daring Californian Greg has climbed the majestic Mt. Aconcagua in Argentina and the Alps of New Zealand, explored through Australia’s challenging outback, etc.
- Greg Aiello seems to be focused on his profession and career. He has an Instagram account known as gregaiello_outside which has more than 3K followers.