Jenna Clause is one of the actresses who can be seen in the Amazon Original series The Wilds, which was released on 11 December 2020. In the series, she portrays the role of Martha Blackburn.
Other than that, Clause also has a couple of acting credits to her name. In fact, she debuted in Cold Brook in 2018, and In the beginning, was Water and Sky in 2017. KNow more about her bio, personal life, and career in the facts below!
Quick Facts: Jenna Clause: 10 Facts On The Wilds Actress
|Height||5′ 5″ (1.65 m)|
10 Facts On Jenna Clause
- Jenna Clause, who was born in 1999, blows the birthday candle every year on 20 February. As of 2020, she is 21 years old.
- Since she is a native of Buffalo, New York, USA, she holds an American nationality. Also, her ethnicity is white.
- In the family, she has a sister named Brittany Clause, who is the mother of three. Also, she has a brother named Colton Clause.
- Besides, there are no details about her parents. She rarely gives glimpses of her family on social media.
- How old tall is Jenna Clause? Talking about her physical attributes, she has a height of about 5 feet and 5 inches (1.65 meters).
- There is no information about her educational background at the moment. Once it’s available, we will update this section.
- Jenna, however, has gone to a workshop to polish her acting skills. When she was 14 /15 years old, she had taken a workshop from Taysha, confirmed on her Instagram.
- Clause is active on her Instagram account @jennaclause, where she has over 4 thousand followers. Likewise, she also handles the Facebook and Twitter page under the username @Jennacx3 and jennaclause24, respectively.
- Inspecting her Instagram, Jenna seems to be in a relationship with a guy. In her 2017th post, she shared a picture of her man with the caption, “I love You.” The name of her boyfriend is supposed to be Dante Magazzeni.
- Clause is portraying the character of Martha Blackburn in the American drama streaming TV series The Wilds. The series’s story is about a group of young girls who stuck on a deserted island after a plane crashes.