Sepp van den Berg is a Dutch national football player who is currently paying for Liverpool football club. He is a rising star who signed for the Merseyside club in 2019.
Quick Facts: Sepp van den Berg
|Name||Sepp van den Berg|
|Height||6 ft 2 inches|
The athlete already has appearances in the Netherlands U19 team and PEC Zwolle. However, he is yet to debut in the league from the current Premier League champions (August 2020).
He was part of the team that epic 5-5 draw against fellow Premier League rivals Arsenal in an EFL cup match, that Liverpool went on to win on penalties.
10 Facts On Sepp van den Berg!
- Sepp was born on 20 December 2001 and is 18 years old as of August 2020. He was born in Zwolle, Netherlands, and entered the football academy system in Zwolle at an early age.
- Van den Berg has a base salary of £500,000 ($654,475) per year as per reports from this site.
- He was signed to the club in 2019 on a £1.3 million ($1,701,635) contract. The contract’s bonuses also included clauses which ensured he could earn £4.4 million ($5,759,380) if the conditions were met.
- The star athlete’s net worth is estimated between $1 million to $5 million.
- The Liverpool center-back has a height of 6 ft 2 inches (189 cm).
- Sepp’s relationship details are not available in the public domain but according to some online sources he is single in 2020.
- He started his career back in 2012 when he was a youth player at the academy in his hometown of Zwolle.
- The star is a youth international for the Dutch international team and has 6 caps for the Netherlands U19 team.
- Critics have touted him to be a first-team player in the coming seasons.
- The young player still has a lot of years to establish himself in the team.