Ray Hadley is an Australian radio broadcaster and a famous tv personality who works on a 2GB station in Sydney. On today’s morning, Ray Hadley left the station in the midway of his show which broadcast on Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm AEDT.
Similarly, Ray Hadley revealed that he suffered a number of side effects without warning as he underwent a routine medical procedure last Tuesday. He left the studio 30 minutes before the completion of the show. Below are 10 facts about Ray Hadley that you should know.
Quick Facts: What Happened To Ray Hadley? Is He Sick? Illness And Facts To Know
|Birthday||September 27, 1954|
|Divorce||Anne Marie Hadley|
Note from Ray:
Last Tuesday I underwent a routine medical procedure for an existing condition.
During the program this…
10 Facts About Ray Hadley
- Ray Hadley is an Australian radio broadcaster and a tv personality who works at a 2GB station from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- What Happened To Ray Hadley? Ray Hadley has left the studio revealing that he has suffered a number of side effects without warning.
- Is Ray Hadley sick? Ray Hadley underwent the routine medical procedure last Tuesday and will be on deck tomorrow morning ahead of a much anticipated Christmas break from this Friday.
- 2GB Sydney’s Monday host and presenter Ray Hadley has not revealed his net worth details yet.
- Ray Hadley was born on September 27, 1954, in Paddington, New South Wales, Australia. His current age is 66 years old.
- While mentioning Ray Hadley’s married life, he married Anne Marie Hadley and got a divorce in the year 1992. Similarly, he married his wife Suzanne Hadley in the year 1994.
- Furthermore, Ray Hadley was born to his mother Elsie Ross-Hadley who passed away in the year2013.
- He has 4 children Sarah Hadley, Daniel Hadley, Laura Hadley, and Emma Hadley.
- He has maintained a good relationship with his family which includes his four children.
- Similarly, he is on Twitter with more than 800 followers and 125,767 followers on Facebook.